Friday, October 12, 2018

World's End Harem vol. 3

World's End Harem vol. 3World's End Harem vol. 3 by Link
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shota, the third man released from cryosleep, goes to a private school where every woman wants his junk in a big way. Meanwhile, Reito is hard at work finding a cure for the Man-Killer virus when he gets a new pair of caretakers. Will Shota be able to resist the teacher he has lusted after for years? Will Reito finally mate with someone?

World's End Harem volume 3 is the most boobilicious volume yet. The smut is dialed up and the plot didn't advance a whole hell of a lot, although Shota is adjusting pretty well to his position as the only boy in school very well.

There's hasn't been a whole lot of forward momentum since the first volume but I think the series turned a corner at the end of this volume. We're over the hump, pun intended, and there are still three volumes to go.

I maintain my position that there are dirtier things on Cinemax than this book. If I was a teenage boy, I'd be all over this. As a 40 year old, it was still dirty fun in a "last man on earth fantasy" sort of way. Lots of T&A but I don't think anyone is honestly reading it for the overall plot. Four out of five nipples.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment