Monday, July 13, 2020

Stranger Planet

Stranger Planet (Strange Planet, #2)Stranger Planet by Nathan W. Pyle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stranger Planet is a collection of cartoons from Nathan Pyle. It pokes fun at various aspects of human society through the eyes of some aliens.

The Strange Planet strip by Nathan W. Pyle is one of the few webcomics I read. Pyle makes wry, cynical observations about the absurdities of human society through the eyes of some cute aliens. Each Strange Planet strip is a single page with four panels, although some strips are linked.

The art is a little crude and honestly, I was afraid this was going to be a dumping ground for strips that weren't good enough for the first Strange Planet collection but my fears were unfounded. It was just as hilarious as the first collection.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment