Thursday, November 25, 2021

Daredevil: Doing Time

Daredevil by Chip Zdarsky, Vol. 6: Doing TimeDaredevil by Chip Zdarsky, Vol. 6: Doing Time by Chip Zdarsky
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With one Daredevil in jail, another Daredevil patrols Hell's Kitchen...

Zdarsky's Daredevil run has been great so far so it was inevitable that I would read this.

Things continue rolling forward. Elektra has assumed the Daredevil and duties while Matt Murdock deals with prison life. The symbiote invasion derails things a bit but Zdarsky manages to roll with it. I like how Elektra has taken on a ward of sorts.

Marco Checchetto continues to dominate things on art. Adriano di Benedetto, Mike Hawkthorne, and Marcio Menyz round out the art team. Hell's Kitchen and the prison are both places I'd never want to visit.

Was Doing Time the greatest volume in the series so far? No. I think the series is losing a little momentum but it's still great. Lots of seeds have been planted and I'll trust Zdarsky at the wheel for a long time.

Daredevil: Doing Time is another great entry in one of the best modern Daredevil runs. Four out of five stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment