Thursday, September 30, 2021

Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell

Die Kitty Die Volume 3: Heaven & HellDie Kitty Die Volume 3: Heaven & Hell by Dan Parent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Kitty Ravencraft winds up dead, will she wind up in heaven or hell? And who killed her anyway?

I enjoyed Die Kitty Die Volume 4: Starstruck quite a bit so I picked this up from Dan Parent's website.

The saga of Kitty Ravencraft continues. This was much funnier than volume 2. Kitty is in the afterlife, Bea Arthur is God, Charles Atlas is the Devil and Kitty has some work to do. TV shows like the Flying Nun and Scooby Doo are lampooned, as are various shady behaviors in the comic business.

Parent and Ruiz crushed this one. But live Levar Burton says, Don't Take My Word For It!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment